Constant Duct Cleaning
We provide the most reliable air duct cleaning service in the Greater Toronto Area.
Request a free quote. Best rate guaranteed!
Why Choose Us?
Frequently Ask Questions
Consider cleaning your duct –
- If you get a burning/musty smell while turning on your furnace for the first time.
- If you notice dust accumulating on your furniture quickly after cleaning.
- If you install a central air conditioner or a new furnace recently.
- If any of your family members suffer from asthma or allergies.
- If you welcome some furry pets to your home recently.
- If there are any signs of mould on the ductwork.
- If you recently moved into a new house.
Keeping a dust-free clean indoor is crucial to maintain a healthy environment. You have no idea what can accumulate inside your duct behind your back. There could be a pile of mould, fungus, construction debris, dirt, hair, fur, food, and other waste inside the duct.
As a result, when you inhale air, it may seem okay but you are actually inhaling some very dusty air. It’s not good for your respiratory system. Furthermore, dust will restrict your HVAC system from working properly. This restriction may waste your energy when you cool or heat your home.
You should clean your duct furnace every six months to one year. This is the recommended time frame for duct cleaning. However, this also depends on the type of building you are living in. Older house buildings need more duct cleaning than newer house buildings.
You can call us to get an expert opinion. We can assure you that our service lasts longer than others.
Lower energy bill– Duct cleaning improves air circulation. As a result, your energy waste will be reduced to a considerable degree.
Healthy indoor- If you or any of your family members have problems like asthma or allergies, duct cleaning becomes a necessity.
Safety- Checking and cleaning furnace duct reduce the possibility of fire hazard and biohazard.
- We secure an 8″ hose pipe into place and blow high-pressure air into individual supply vents.
- We employ duct cleaning trucks that are capable of moving big amount of air to clear out dust and debris.
- The dirt and dust move towards the main ducts and the suction hose clears the dust.
- On average, we remove 3-6 lbs of dirt and dust.
- Once all the dust and debris is removed, we apply 100% natural antibacterial spray throughout the ducts to kill any germs and bacteria.
- The whole duct cleaning process takes between 1½ to 2 hours on average but it all actually depends on how dirty is your duct and what type of design it has
Oh yes, our services offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Dusty ventilation systems can clog furnace filters, contaminate blower wheels, and jam air conditioner coils. This could cause a breakdown in the system.
Duct cleaning cost depends on the design, size, and many other things. Call us today to ask the specialists about the cost.
We use flexible payment options including the Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard and wechat pay for one-time payments.