A dirty air duct creates an unhealthy environment in your home. No one wants to live in a house full of dust. So, it would help if you cleaned your house’s air duct now and then. But the question is how often you need to clean your air duct and the benefits of cleaning it. In this article, we are going to discuss these issues.
How Often Should You Clean the Air Ducts?
Air duct cleaning depends on some factors- what is the size of your house? What is the design of the house? And How old is your house? Without knowing these questions, we can’t give you an exact answer.
However, from our long experience of working in the business, you may need to clean your air duct every 3 to 5 years. If you or any of your family members has dust allergies, then you may need it more frequently.
When You Need Air Ducts Cleaning?
Now, the question is how do you know that when you need a renovation right now. Here’s when you’ll need a renovation-
- If your home has been renovated recently, it’ll be a good idea if you clean your air duct too. If you have had lead paint or asbestos recently from your attic or home, it is important that you clean your duct too.
- If you notice the presence of pests, insects, bugs, or rodents, it’s a sign that your air ducts need a thorough cleaning.
- If you have a smoking habit, it’s better to check your air duct more than usual as the smoke can become contaminated.
- If you or any of your family members have allergies and the condition gets deteriorated recently, you better check your air duct.
- If you see any sign of growing mold or get a mildew smell around, you have to clean your air duct soon.
Call the Best Air Ducts Cleaning Services in Toronto
Air duct cleaning is not an easy job. If you don’t have any experience in cleaning air ducts, you may not do it right. It is also going to take a lot of your time. So, why not hire some professionals at a very reasonable price?
If you think you need to clean the air ducts, contact us to get the best air duct cleaning service in Toronto.